Junior Digital Project Manager
Goram & Vincent is looking to expand its projects team by adding a new Junior Digital Project Manager to our ranks. We work with household names and some of the biggest retail / ecommerce brands in the world, and this is an opportunity to join one of the area’s most exciting, capable and ambitious ecommerce development teams.
We’ve grown our agency 50% YOY over the last three years and we’ve set ourselves the ambitious target to do that again – so we’re aiming high. But with that growth comes a need to maintain project delivery excellence and ensuring we keep shipping work to spec, to standard, and on time. That’s where you come in!
About the Role
As a Junior Digital Project Manager, you will be assisting with the management of the entirety of projects for our clients – from briefing to scheduling to managing the entire process internally.
You will ensure all project requirements are clearly understood by all involved, setting and communicating the deadlines for key tasks, and ensuring the team has everything needed to do a thorough job; files, proper brief, clear deadlines.
You will be a key point for reminding internal teams of upcoming deadlines, adjusting deadlines if required – and communicating the project schedules accordingly. All projects are to be closed properly, including a debrief (where required) and the archiving of files for easy access in the future.
You will work with the whole G&V team – developers, designers and Client Services, helping to deliver well-managed and delivered projects.
- Be versed in all things digital, with any experience in e-commerce or an agency environment being beneficial.
- Have an analytical approach with the ability to hit the ground running.
- Be enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated, with natural relationship-building talents and have a desire to help the team and our clients achieve their objectives to the highest standards.
- Help ensure smooth running of projects; from briefing, resource planning, scheduling, process, workflow and logistics to project wrap-up.
- Are Practical, pragmatic and unflappable when things do come off the rails.
- Be an effective communicator, documenting and articulating the processes you help design, roll out and manage to a variety of team members and stakeholders.
- Be passionate about G&V: take everything we ship personally and be the custodian of the ever-higher standards of work within the agency.
- Manage projects and work in collaboration with the Digital Project Manager and internal teams to deliver to a high quality, on budget and to deadline.
- Support the Digital Project Manager and the and other team leads in creating process proposals including project plans and their timelines.
- Ensure smooth running of projects; from briefing, resource planning, scheduling, process, workflow and logistics to project wrap-up.
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience in Project Management preferably in an ecommerce / agency environment
- Experience with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies delivering digital/web projects.
- Experience in ecommerce or an agency environment would be beneficial.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with keen attention to detail.
- A strong team player: we’re all about the teamwork.
You will be joining one of the city’s hungriest, most capable and ambitious agency teams where you’ll be playing a pivotal role in helping us take things to the next level with some of the most exciting and ambitious ecommerce brands in the world right now. We offer a relaxed, inclusive work environment and culture.
We also offer:
- 20 days holiday + an extended Christmas break
- Your birthday off
- We also work a nine-day fortnight (you get every other Friday off)
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme with employer contributions
- Investment in Tools – we don’t scrimp on technology, be it hardware, software or external services
- A supportive and nurturing environment
- We’re a nice, friendly bunch
Goram & Vincent is a Bristol-based ecommerce agency specialising in design, build and optimisation. Big brands with big ambition need an agency that matches their perspective, not size. That’s us. Enterprise-level ecommerce with small agency agility.
How To Apply
To Apply, send us an email detailing why we should hire you, your CV, along with work examples, side projects, salary expectations and/or anything else you think we’d like to see to email@example.com.