Seeking: Paid Media Manager
Goram & Vincent is on the hunt for an experienced, analytical and commercially-minded Paid Media Manager. We work with household brands and some of the biggest retail / eCommerce brands in the world, and this is an opportunity to join one of the area’s most exciting, capable and ambitious eCommerce optimisation teams.
We have a relaxed but forward-thinking work culture focused on autonomy and accountability, as well as excellent career development opportunities. In this instance, we’re looking for someone to be responsible for owning and driving the success of our Paid Media team, delivering successful digital marketing campaigns across a portfolio of ambitious – and global – clients, such as Lisou, Stila and Scent Lounge to name a few.
About the Role
Working as part of a growing commerce Enhance team, and collaborating alongside our Account Leads / Marketing Teams, we’re looking for someone who is confident with numbers, passionate about statistics and analysis, and knowledgeable across all forms of digital media; Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Display.
Calling on your wealth of experience, you will drive forward PPC across our portfolio of clients, have strong communication / client-facing skills with excellent attention to detail and diligence to effectively manage big budgets and drive growth.
You will have a keen interest in building customer relationships online – listening to customers, understanding what they’re saying (directly and indirectly), and acting on that insight, in real-time – with a focus on email, segmentation, A/B testing and more (we use marketing automation platform Klaviyo).
Supported by your team, you will be responsible for leading on the planning and delivery of campaigns within your portfolio. You will require strong task management and delegation skills, to direct your team and ensure we are delivering the best performance for our clients.
This role is hands-on and requires you to be dependable and accountable for you and your team’s work. Day to day, your team will be analysing performance and delivering insightful reporting to our clients, against forecasts and media strategies.
Not only will you have the chance to work across an exciting portfolio of brands, but you will also have the opportunity to lead on building strategies and developing core skills within the agency. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and successful team and take our offering to the next level.
- Manage all daily operations including, account structure, campaign strategy, keyword research, ad copy testing, bid management, conversion tracking, performance against budget, insights and reporting
- Be the lead expert for Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads and other paid networks, building relationships with network account managers to promote new opportunities
- Confidently present and gain support for strategic initiatives
- Work with the Senior Account Manager to accurately forecast future performance and feed into marketing budgets
- Use paid search experience to support account managers and client services with new business pitches and performance reporting
- Create, run and optimise paid media campaigns, by carefully developing strategies to manage client budgets.
- Have a crystal clear understanding of client goals, KPI’s and target markets
- Have an eagle eye for analysing numbers, tracking progress, identifying trends and opportunities for improvements
- Set up and take ownership of Google Merchant, Facebook Manager, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Google Analytics, SEMRush and Google Search Console
- Deliver regular insight and monthly reports to clients
- Develop Klaviyo campaigns and master plans, specifically around automation and relationship marketing
- Take advantage of the latest technological developments, with a keen ambition to develop skillset
- Support Account Managers in developing strategies for new business pitches and opportunities
- Be highly knowledgeable about the product and services offered by the business and make recommendations to drive future tech roadmap
- Train, nurture and develop your team by working efficiently towards meeting client, personal and internal goals
We are after a bit of a digital all-rounder, with a specific focus on an analytical mindset for developing strategies for Paid Media. The most important thing is your ability to demonstrate a willingness to learn and be part of a passionate and skilled team.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years experience in running successful paid media campaigns activity
- A strong understanding of attribution models and the ability to guide clients on what works best for them as a business
- A history of supporting and helping grow revenue with upsells or new business when the time has been right for the client
- Experience of working in eCommerce (Magento) is ideal – and within the beauty and fashion industry, even better (!) – with a strong understanding of current eCommerce principles and emerging trends
- High-level working knowledge of paid media channels (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Bing)
- Excellent knowledge of setting up and running platforms such as Google Merchant, Facebook Manager, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Google Console and Google Data studio (Super Metrics an advantage)
- Active certificates for Google and Facebook would be a bonus
- Essential experience in setting up both PPC and Social Ads accounts and campaigns from scratch
- A keen problem solver with a creative and innovative ability to identify target audiences and develop engaging campaigns
- Strong analytical skills to track and report against key KPI’s, with a significant understanding of attribution models
- Experience of building, testing and analysing email marketing campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to stay up to date with the latest developments and identify new opportunities and innovations to enhance the digital media offering
- Experience of managing and supporting junior members (training and providing one to one support)
- A self-starter: enthusiastic, resilient, tenacious, ambitious with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to drive growth
- Experience in SEO campaigns (both content and technical) is a real bonus to this role!
You will be joining one of Bristol’s hungriest, most capable and ambitious agency teams where you’ll be playing a pivotal role in a growing part of the agency and servicing some equally ambitious and inspiring brands. We offer a relaxed, inclusive work environment and culture.
We also offer:
- 20 days holiday + an extended Christmas break
- Your birthday off (if you want)
- We also work a nine-day fortnight (you get every other Friday off)
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme with employer contributions
- Great coffee (our own brand!)
- Investment in tools – we don’t scrimp on technology, be it hardware, software or external services
- A supportive and nurturing environment
- We’re a nice, friendly bunch
Goram & Vincent is an independent Bristol-based Magento ecommerce agency specialising in design, build and enhancement for global Business-to-Business (B2B) and Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) brands. We help businesses worldwide to design and build Magento ecommerce experiences, backed by fully scalable infrastructure delivered with speed.
How to Apply
Follow the “Apply Now” button below or if you have any questions then please get in touch with email@example.com.