Studio & Traffic Manager
We’re looking for a dynamic, super-organised and experienced Studio & Traffic Manager to be our “Point Guard” of the agency.
In the last 4 years we have grown significantly, refined our offering and delivered some truly impressive global ecommerce solutions for some of the world’s biggest brands. With continued growth comes the need to strengthen and improve our already rigorous processes and to ensure we continue to deliver an increased workload over the coming months and years.
You’ll require a cool hand and an eagle-eye as this role is pivotal to the day-to-day running of the agency’s output. You will be:
- calm under pressure
- the ultimate team-player
- great with schedules, timings and time-keeping
- approachable, personable and sociable
- strong enough to stop, step back and regroup
- flexible, balanced and reasonable in approach; a great problem solver
- strong enough to get the best out of individuals and teams
- able to contribute to and maintain a healthy, happy and productive agency
Experience of a busy agency environment is preferable. We offer a relaxed and nurturing environment, a talented and supportive team, cool tools and some great benefits. Salary subject to experience.
Interested? Please drop an email to our Production Director, Cheryl Franklin, with everything we need to know.