We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive
Goram & Vincent is on the hunt for an enthusiastic and motivated Digital Marketing Executive. We work with household brands and some of the biggest retail / e-commerce brands in the world (fashion, beauty and cosmetics), and this is an opportunity to join one of the area’s most exciting, capable and ambitious e-commerce optimisation teams.
We have a relaxed but forward-thinking work culture focused on autonomy and accountability, as well as excellent career development opportunities. In this instance we’re looking for someone to be hands-on with improving all aspects of optimisation for our e-commerce clients, including the running of Google, Facebook & Instagram Ads, copywriting, email campaigns, web content and digital production support. It’s a great role to hit the ground running and develop your skills.
About the Role
Working as part of a growing e-commerce Optimisation team, and collaborating closely with our Digital Strategist and Account Management leads, we’re looking for someone who is great with numbers and passionate about statistics and analysis.
Not only will you have the chance to work across an exciting portfolio of brands, but you will also have the opportunity to lead on G&V’s digital and social presence.
- Help create Google Text and Paid Social Ads and analyse performance
- Undertake website optimisation with a focus on SEO – titles, metas, product and other page improvements
- Manage content updates – both on Shopify / WordPress – such as new product launches or promotional activity
- Assist with the management and optimisation of Google Merchant / Product Feed and Facebook Product Catalogues
- Monitor, suggest and document improvements on Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics & SEM Rush
- Assist with client reporting as well as organic social posts & management
- Research (and test where necessary) audiences, trends, and new apps for Shopify
- Undertake general copywriting, content generation, link building and link target research
- Assist with research for new business opportunities and ongoing G&V advertising, marketing and social media
We are after a bit of a digital all-rounder, and whilst the following experience and qualifications are desired, we will provide training and support for the right person. The most important thing is your ability to demonstrate a willingness to learn and be part of a passionate and skilled team.
Experience and Qualifications
- A good understanding of Paid Media channels, audiences and targeting
- Experience of working with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Bing Advertising, Pinterest Ads, SEM Rush and Moz Analytics
- Solid experience in delivering effective SEO campaigns (client or agency side)
- A strong understanding of SEO best practice
- Copywriting experience with an articulate writing style
- Be an excellent team player who is confident liaising with stakeholders
- Have fantastic organisational skills, able to juggle and manage priorities
- Have the drive and determination to develop your skills and grow with G&V
- A self-starter: enthusiastic, resilient, tenacious, ambitious with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to learn
- Know your way around Facebook, Instagram & Google, and have a genuine interest in the industry
You will be joining one of Bristol’s hungriest, most capable and ambitious agency teams where you’ll be playing a pivotal role in a growing part of the agency and servicing some equally ambitious and inspiring brands. We offer a relaxed, inclusive work environment and culture.
We also offer:
- 20 days holiday + an extended Christmas break
- Your birthday off (if you want)
- We also work a nine-day fortnight (you get every other Friday off)
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme with employer contributions
- Great coffee (our own brand!)
- Investment in Tools – we don’t scrimp on technology, be it hardware, software or external services
- A supportive and nurturing environment
- We’re a nice, friendly bunch
Goram & Vincent is a Bristol-based digital agency specialising in enterprise-level e-commerce. Big brands with big ambition need an agency that matches their perspective, not size. That’s us. Enterprise-level e-commerce with small agency agility.
How to Apply
To Apply, send us an email detailing why we should hire you, your CV, along with work examples, side projects, salary expectations and/or anything else you think we’d like to see to email@example.com.