We are looking for Account Managers
Goram & Vincent is on the hunt for experienced and motivated Senior Account Managers. We work with household brands and some of the biggest retail / ecommerce brands in the world and this is an opportunity to work with – and be part of – a team of experts in the ecommerce field.
With forecasted growth of 50% YOY over the next 3 years, we are aiming high. We have a relaxed but forward-thinking work culture focused on autonomy and accountability, as well as excellent career development opportunities.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, with full support from a team of ecommerce experts, this is an amazing opportunity for an ambitious and digitally-passionate Senior Account Manager.
About the Role
You’ll act as the first point of contact for one of G&V’s key clients; taking detailed briefs for new projects, managing the growth and development of current / ongoing projects and asking all the right questions to get to the bottom of their objectives. This role is all about building and nurturing client relationships, so you’ll attend regular meetings, whether for new business purposes or just to have a general catch up, and you’ll have an eye for identifying and seizing opportunities for growth – helping clients identify how to add the most value to their business.
- Be enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated, with natural relationship building talents and a desire to help clients achieve their objectives
- Forward-thinking and innovative, you have an in-depth knowledge of digital (and, ideally, ecommerce) with your finger on the pulse of industry and sector trends
- Own and cultivate client relationships, with a deep understanding of their business, brand and industry, you’ll be responsible for defining the strategic vision for your key client accounts and driving the roadmap to make it happen
- Champion brilliant work that pushes industry boundaries, working closely with teams and clients to deliver high quality, high impact outcomes
- Have a strong ability to coordinate and juggle a range of projects simultaneously, ensuring delivery to brief, on time and budget
- Commercial acumen and a talent for developing relationships and networking
- Passionate about G&V: have the ability to sell our services to clients and close sales
Experience and Qualifications
- Previous experience working client – or agency-side – as an Account Manager (or Senior Account Manager) with a track record of delivering med-large (£750k+) projects
- A proven track record of achieving revenue growth with at least 4 years’ experience with a digital agency. ecommerce experience would be advantageous
- A self-starter: resilient, tenacious, ambitious with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- A digital strategic thinker: have the ability to think creatively and commercially, effortlessly combining the two
- Target-orientated: you will be responsible for achieving the agency’s revenue targets
- A master pitcher and presenter: you will put compelling proposals and product demos together to pitch to clients and prospects
- Comfortable understanding and talking digital / ecommerce at a client level
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with keen attention to detail
- A strong team player: we’re all about the teamwork
- An excellent senior level communicator and motivator: you lead from the front and are both commercially-aware and results-driven
You will be joining one of the area’s hungriest, most capable and ambitious agency teams where you’ll be playing a pivotal role in servicing a truly global client in the commerce sector. We offer a relaxed, inclusive work environment and culture.
We also offer:
- 20 days holiday + an extended Christmas break
- Your birthday off
- We also work a nine-day fortnight (you get every other Friday off)
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme with employer contributions
- Great coffee (our own brand!)
- Investment in Tools – we don’t scrimp on technology, be it hardware, software or external services
- A supportive and nurturing environment
- We’re a nice, friendly bunch
Goram & Vincent is a Bristol-based digital agency specialising in enterprise-level ecommerce. Big brands with big ambition need an agency that matches their perspective, not size. That’s us. Enterprise-level ecommerce with small agency agility.
How to Apply
To Apply, send us an email detailing why we should hire you, your CV, along with work examples, side projects, salary expectations and/or anything else you think we’d like to see to email@example.com.