We are looking for Project Managers
Goram & Vincent is on the hunt for an experienced and motivated Digital Project Manager (or a Junior Project Manager ready to step up). We work with household brands and some of the biggest retail / eCommerce brands in the world and this is an opportunity to work with – and be part of – a team of experts in the eCommerce field.
We have a relaxed but forward-thinking work culture focused on autonomy and accountability, as well as excellent training and career development opportunities.
Working as part of the Client Services team, you’ll have full support from the Commercial Director and Technical Director who are eCommerce experts, as well the Account Management and wider Development teams – and working closely with them on some of the agency’s key clients will enable you to become a true eCommerce expert. If you already consider yourself an eCommerce expert, even better!
About the Role
You’ll be playing a pivotal role within the agency helping us scope, spec and cost projects, and then taking responsibility for ensuring they are delivered to the highest standard, as well as on time and to budget. The majority of these are within the eCommerce sector (Magento / Shopify) however there will also be projects focusing on WordPress as well.
You’ll be lead in managing the projects day-to-day; running team stand-ups, delivering weekly status reports to the Account Managers, ensuring schedules are current, and managing change requests, issues and delays as they happen. Additionally, you’ll work closely with the development team in translating the requirements of the projects into actionable tasks and ensuring these reflect in a sensible workflow.
Ultimately we’re looking for a technically minded Project Manager with a track record of successful hands-on delivery of medium to large scale digital projects. We’re looking for someone who can not only run a project with diligence and efficiency, but is comfortable designing and adapting processes to suit the project.
Ideally we’d love to meet someone who has eCommerce experience and is able to bring a fresh project management approach and some strategic thinking to the proceedings – this role is about more than just task board management. You will be a beacon of knowledge within the agency for anyone seeking clarity on what we said we’d deliver, why it’s important, and when we need to do it by.
Experience and Qualifications
- Previous experience working client – or agency-side – as a Digital Project Manager with a track record of delivering med-large (£500k+) projects
- Comfortable understanding and talking technology at a client level
- Previous experience having input on full project lifecycle from pitch to scope, ongoing project management, and QA testing through to delivery
- An ability to work/switch between agile, waterfall and hybrid processes
- An administrative level capability working with digital project management and agency workflow tools, e.g. Jira, Trello, Synergist, G-Docs, etc.
- Commercial awareness and an ability to assist the accounts team in growing our clients
- eCommerce experience not a requirement but is a definite bonus
You will be joining one of the area’s hungriest, most capable and ambitious small teams where you’ll be playing a pivotal role in servicing a truly global client in the commerce sector. We offer a relaxed, inclusive work environment and culture.
We also offer:
- 20 days holiday + an extended Christmas break
- Your birthday off
- We also work a nine-day fortnight (you get every other Friday off)
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme with employer contributions
- Great coffee (our own brand!)
- Investment in Tools – we don’t scrimp on technology, be it hardware, software or external services
- High visibility – members of the development team are involved in every part of the project lifecycle
- A supportive and nurturing environment
- We’re a nice, friendly bunch
How to Apply
To Apply, send us an email detailing why we should hire you, your CV, along with your portfolio / work examples, side projects, salary expectations and anything else you think we’d like to see.